Monday, June 14, 2010

Avenyx: Fighting for the Circle


The Cenarion Circle sells the plans to smith a shield which I'm going to want. The catch is they only sell it to individuals who have served with them in various capacities. So I'm in Silithus, fighting cultists for them.

It's evidence of . . . I don't know . . . something . . . mortal nature? the power of the old gods? that the cult remains so strong even after losing the war of the sands, after Aku'mai, Ragnaros, C'thun . . . all defeated. Still they train in their camps, summon up elemental forces. Undoubtedly, their cells are individually powerful, troubelsome. Worth fighting, I guess. Otherwise, they'll eventually stir up, I don't know. Something.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps it isn't as picturesque as the ideas you had, but how about pure unadulterated stubbornness? :P

    ReplyDelete