Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tyrk: Helping Each Other Out

So much has changed with our little Nation over months that I didn't blog much.  Mostly it's related to Mists' release.  I'm the only one of us that levelled to 90.

But we've been joined by a couple more Night Elves.  One is a Monk, a Brewmaster I guess, called Oldmanbadger.  Seems to really enjoy tanking.  He's also taken on being our Exodar server inscriptionist.  We're starting to fill up on that server, so anticipating that Oom is likely to retire eventually, Badger is going to be our alchemist, too.

Problem is, that Tabbykath will have to level up herbalism to feed him mats.  Which means her spending time levelling from mid 60s to, well, to 90, I guess would be easiest.  So she can fly around Pandaria.

Fortunately, being a leatherworker, I'm able to keep her pretty well geared up with hunter stuff for items she hasn't been able to find in dungeons while levelling.  Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it, though.  The time I spent in Zul'Gurub farming deepsea scales for a level 83 chestpiece . . . she could probably have reached level 85 and started collecting Panadaren gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment