Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Avenyx: In the Army Now


Have you seen how much a new set of plate armor sells for in the auction hall? You might be able to find a wolf set piece for 4 or 5 gold. A good bear piece, though, will get posted for at least 10 times that much. If you can find one there at all. I'm not paying that. I'm trying to save up for training a protection spec at the same time I'm going to want that new armor.

Fortunately, I have a couple of heirloom pieces. I picked up a helmet while fighting that lich over in Razorfen Downs. I'll be able to make my own leggings and gauntlets. To complete my set of plate armor, I've signed up for official soldier duty. Mostly I'm fighting the Orcs and their allies in Warsong Gulch. Sometimes I get sent to help out the Humans in Arathi Basin. Turns out the military outfits their warriors pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment