Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oomshakalaka: the blame game.


That wipe last night? It was entirely my fault.

Fighting the Blood Council, everything was going according to plan. I was on "disco ball duty". As Valanar's Kinetic bombs descend, it was my job, along with Sholandria and Nightshara, to catch them and prevent them from hitting the floor. We were doing it well. As I attempted to Moonfire one bomb, I accidently set off a Starfall. As quickly as I could, I stopped the flurry, but the damage had been done. I had destroyed the Dark Nuclei Zaibas was kiting. Keleseth's next Shadow Lance killed him. Keleseth then proceeded to systematically execute the rest of us.

Fortunately, Chrofang was able to DI Elauriel, so she survived to ressurect us all.

We regrouped, assaulted the Council again and after a long, tough fight, we beat them. So it's a happy ending right? I'll keep telling myself that.

No comments:

Post a Comment