Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tyrk: The Ebon Blade


The Crimson Dragon has more than 10 members that would like to raid ICC. But fewer than 25. They actually tried teaming up with another guild at one time. It happened so few times I don't even remember who now. They fought Onyxia one week and fought in the Tournament of the Grand Crusade another before deciding that the scheduling habits of the two guilds weren't compatible enough to work through. Or something like that.

Well, Oom missed this weeks invite to raid Icecrown, which in turn means I didn't get to swap in for him. I guess that's just a thing with small guilds.

I've been meaning to help out the Ebon Blade anyway, right? Work with them enough that they'll sell me their Arcanum. I'm still using the Cenarion Expedition's Arcanum. Which, don't get me wrong, is great. It's just that I'm way over the hit rating I need. So replacing it with crit rating seems like a good move.

So instead of raiding Icecrown, I spent some time fighting in and around Jotunheim.

No comments:

Post a Comment